General Grief Resources
- AARP Grief & Loss: a collection of resources and an on-line support community.
- National Funeral Directors Association: Frequently Asked Questions about grief.
- American Cancer Society – Support to cancer patients, family and friends.
- WidowNet – an information and support resource for, and by, widows and widowers.
Grief Resources For Parents
- National SIDS and Infant Death Program Support Center – support for families dealing with SIDS.
- Bereaved Parents USA – a nationwide organization designed to aid and support bereaved parents and their families.
- The Compassionate Friends – supports families who have experienced the death of a child.
Click Here to send your love with flowers. Dial 1-888-610-8262 if you need order assistance.
We offer a full line of signature funeral services.
Holding a funeral or memorial service for your loved one is a positive first step in the grieving process.
Our professionals can help you take the first step.
Willie A. Watkins Funeral Home, Inc. "WHERE the NAME is SERVICE"